Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term 'Lamplight' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1601 Elm Street, Floor 33, Dallas TX. Our State of Delaware company filing number is: 5822517. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Engaging with Lamplight
We have clearly outlined and defined terms and conditions of business which are set out at the very start of the engagement. We include a number of clear statements surrounding:
We are committed to equal opportunities and expects the Client to comply with all anti-discrimination legislation as regards the selection and treatment of Candidates.
Lamplight Healthcare LLC is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities, and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic (PC) including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity.
How we use your data and the type of data we gather, for what purposes.
All information we receive is confidential and we shall not divulge it to any Third Party save for its own employees and professional advisers and as may be required by law.